Nov 26, 2010

Stampin' Up Berry Christmas



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am sure you are all busy doing some shopping for Black Friday and I hope you are getting the best deals.  I have a few wishlist myself and I was able to get them today-and if it meant going through the lines it was worth it and I came home in one piece.
I wanted to share a card that has a magnet insert and it pulls nicely with the use of the window punch.
I love the concept of a card with a refrigerator magnet. I stamped the poinsettia image and stamp off the two poinsettias.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Berry Christmas
Paper:  Real Red, Old OLive, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Balck, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, brads, jingle
Tools:  window punch, acetate, dimensionals

Thansk for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love the pretty insert. Great images and colors. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...