Nov 9, 2010

Stampin' Up a Little Birthday Cheer



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

My plate is full today with my "To Do List" on hand.  I am getting ready for my Christmas swap and a class, so you know what I will be doing today... so there goes the household chores.  But there is time to post...as always.  I did not trealized how minimal stamping was done on this card until I finished it.
So, I did the dots with markers on the scallops below.  That just tells you with Stampin' UP Punches , you can still make a card.  My second attempt to do the ribbon where you stitched it in the middle and gather.  What do you think ? Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: graograin ribbon Very Vanilla, pearls
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Bigz die cut, Big Shot, Circle die cut, Circle punch, extra large scallop circle punch, Itty Bitty Shappes punch, Score-pal

5 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE it!! Gorgeous clumps of flowers on the stems and love how you used the long stem and carried it into the focal image.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love your ribbon treatment Chat...beautiful card!

Heather from Maine said...

Chat: this is lovely! the ribbon is a very elegant touch! As always I so appreciate your sharing your talent and creations. Heather

Heather from Maine said...

This card is lovely. I love your ribbon detail, the gathering worked very well. Thanks for all you do!

jean said...

Beautiful Card.
love what you did with the ribbon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...