Nov 25, 2010

Blessings !!!

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Since it is Thanksgiving, we are skipping our Playing with Colors week. I do have this scrapbook page to share with you featuring our little blessing-my grandson Cade.  We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Our family is growing and we are grateful that we get to share such blessings to our family and friends.

Anyway, I used the Autumn Spice DSP to create the circles.  I used a lot of colors but I hope they blend in nicely for my main image. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!
Blessings,
Chat

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally precious picture and a great layout. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Megan McDonald said...

cute baby.

Mary Davidson said...

What a beautiful page for a beautiful baby! I love the circles! Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Hey Chat! beautiful page! Congrats on your new little grandson. He is soooo cute! How do you like being a "LOLA"? I'm loving being a grandma myself, just wish mine was closer. take care,

Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...