Nov 13, 2010

Consider It Cased 26



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I have seen so many beautiful samples of the Contempo Christmas stamp set  and was delighted to cased one on Stasia's blog (Stampin and Scrappin with Stasia). I really love her rectangle scalloped frame and I thought it would be cool to do one in a circle frame.  I do not have the seam binding she used but I got this polka dot grosgrain ribbon and button brad on clearance that I can use to embellish the card. I kept my background in Whisper White and used my square latiice EF for a textured background.
Hope you like it. Thanks so much Stasia for the inspiration and this opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Paper: Whisper White, Old OLive, Real Red
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive, gel pen
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, button brad
Tools: Score-Pal, Big Shot, square lattice EF, Circle punch, scalloped circle punch

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Blogs said...

OMGosh! I just found your blog and LOVE it! Please, please, please consider:
http://blogknowhow.blogspot.com/2009/06/add-email-subscription-blogger-blogspot.html

I always forget to check blogs if I just "follow".

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
d

jean said...

Chat
Great case
Beautiful card, colors and layout

mst822 said...

Gorgeous card! Luv everything about it! Thanks for sharing!
Tammy

sallysbitz2 said...

I really like this card. Love the simple elegant look & colours

Marlou McAlees said...

What a stunning card , I love it :)

STASIA SLOMA said...

Thank you for the mention!!! Beautiful card!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...