Nov 20, 2010

Consider It Cased 27



Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Here is  a card that I cased from Lorri's blog  (Confessions of a Stamping Addict) using the Lovely as a Tree set to create the pines. How clever and so beautiful. I did make a few changes. I used the Tree Trimmings for my ornaments, added glitter and rhinestones. Hope you like it. Thanks Lorri for this opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear  Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Tree Trimmings
Paper:  Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Marina Mist ribbon, rhinestone jewels, glitter
Tools:  piercing tool, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Danni said...

Another stunning and beautiful creation!

None None said...

your twist on the CASE is great! Thanks for the link to the card you CASE'd, I'll have to give both versions a try. I don't have the ornament punch but I have other punches that I can substitute and just may be able to pull off.

sallysbitz2 said...

This is an elegant Christmas card x
Love the colours too xx

lacy lady stamper pam said...

that is soooo beautiful. thank you for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...