Nov 27, 2010

Consider It Cased 28



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's post is casing someone's card and Christy's card caught my attention ( Create with Christy). She used the Greeting Card Kids for her main image.  I just got the Digital Greeting Card Kids and decided to used it on my card. I love her design so I copied her Plenty a Petals EF, chnaged the sentiment and the flower. I carried the textured EF inside and used the sentiment from the Contempo Christmas. I also used stickles to her dress and it is just beautiful. Hope you like it. 
Thank so much for this wonderful opportunity to cased you, Christy. You have an awesome blog.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased today. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas, Greeting Card Kids
Paper:  Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessoires: poly stitched ribbob, small dew drops, stickles
Tools:  Big Shot, Petals a Plenty EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

I love this! Really gorgeous!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful easel card, love your colour combo xx

Create With Christy said...

I love how your card turned out! It's gorgeous! Thanks for linking to my blog as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...