Nov 16, 2010

Stampin' Up MDS



Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

You know what they say, You got to try new things !!! You never know if you are going to like it unless you try it. Well I tried it and I am liking it.  The ornaments are from MDS that I printed in my home printer. I colored them with markers and added CE and sprinkled glitter while the CE is still wet.
For some reason this disgital did not come with a sentiment, so I just stamped it.  I know I saw a video one time where you can color the image, so I have to research that. But I am kinda happy with this card.
What do you think?

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS, Best Yet
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Marina Mist, Play Date DSP
Ink:  markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, button, tiny brads
Tools:  piercing tool, large oval and scallop oval punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the silver half pearls on the button and the paper looks great. Wonderful layout and card.c

Beverly said...

I really like it. I have MDS, and have never used it. You have just inspired me to try it out.. thx!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...