Nov 19, 2010

Lucky




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Yesterday was definitely a very good day for me- dining in Medieval Times while watching dangerous sword fights and jousting tournament. I get to cheer our red and yellow knight with shining armour. Of course the highlight of the event was when they announce my name in celebration of my birthday-with cake, too. We even dressed like Kings and Queens for our souvenir picture and got to take my birthday scroll. All this planned by my good friend Claire who never ceases to amazed me.  
 I did this card beforehand but this card is definitely for her. I made the rose using the Fancy Flower punch. I punched 3 and  I ran it through the crimper few times and layered them. The Newsletter DSP makes a cool background, really liked it a lot. Hope you like it, too.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Afterthoughts
Paper: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, In Color Blushing Bride DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: poly stitched ribbon, black pearls
Tools: crimper, Fancy Flower punch, piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a  wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Chat,

I love all your creations! Your blog is definately one of my favorite visits each day! I particularly love your colour combination and the lovely flower. Happy belated Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...