Nov 14, 2010

Merry Scallop



Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Sunday !!!

It was a super busy day yesterday celebrating my son's graduation from the University of Phoenix. There were 17-1/2 family and relatives present including Mr. Cade (my grandbaby). He slept through the whole dinner thing which was good for Mommy because she was able to enjoy her food.   One down and two more to go.  I had a few hours of sleep since I work the night before so when I got home I literally saw the bed and I passed out.  Hopefully today I will get to answer all the e-mails and send out some tutorials.
Anyway, how are you doing in making your Christmas cards ? Need more ideas with very little stamping involved? Today's post was done during a recent swap with our demo meeting- to used anything on the Holiday Mini. I used the Deck the Halls DSP and the Tasteful Trim Bigz die cut.  I used the scallop circle punch to create the flower and layered it in the extra large scallop circle punch using Very Vanilla.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accesories:  satin Early Espresso ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, extra large scallop circle punch, scallop circle punch, circle punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz die cut, piercing tool, dimensional

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

tai said...

I just enjoy looking at your blog daily. It is very refreshing. You make your cards very easy to case and the designs are great.

Tai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...