Nov 28, 2010

Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

We have so many birthdays in November that I have to make one more and that should be it.  This is a clean card using the usion flower sizzlit and Itty Bitty Shapes punch.  I chose the Watercolor Trio stamp set which has not been used for a while.  I did piercing all around, pearls and tafetta rbbon for embellishments.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Watercolor Trio
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, SU DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Fusion flower sizzlit, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch
piercing tool, dimensionals, glue dots

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Hugs,
Caro

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and pearls!

jean said...

Awesome card, great layout and
colors

Michele said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors, the ribbon and the layers.

Just my opinion but the music is annoying. I open several windows at the same time and when music starts and I'm watching TV, mulit tasking...

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. I loved the combination so much I just ordered the pear paper & ink lol. I love the pearl detail, but those are not SU. Can you share the source? Would like to get some. Txs for sharing your cards with us each day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...