Nov 24, 2010

Peace, Love and JOY



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!
A bit late posting today-had a lot of errands to do for tomorrow. But once the work is done, I get to play.
I decided to ink my new stamp set Bells and Boughs which I took advantage of during the Holiday Bundle. I also used the Deck the Halls DSP which came with it. I used the Decorative Label punch for my focal point by framing the sentiment. The stamp image was colored with markers and I added stickles to the berries.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs, All Holidays
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink:  Basic Balck, Markers
Accessories:  organza white ribbon, pearls, stickles
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice EF, decorative label punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Chat!!!

Bananastamper said...

This is such a beautiful card! You do such lovely work. I found you via Marjorie.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful card & layout xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...