Nov 4, 2010

Stampin' Up Occasional Quotes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I had a great class yesterday and the girls celebrated my Birthday (early) with such wonderful gifts and always, always yummy potluck- stuffed chicken shells, greens with rice vinegar dressing, chili, pineapple upside down cake, broccoli salad, crackers and salsa dip, chicken dip, pasta salad, sugar coated cinnamon, fruit salad, and  monkey bread just to name a few.  Did that make you hungry ? I know !!! We have some really wonderful girls that cook and stamp.
Today's colors are just as yummy-  Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, More Mustard and Whisper White for my Neutral. I used this flower for my focal point using (5)Vellum papers with Concord Crush. I sponged the Vellum first, mist them and crumpled after. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog  ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Occasional Quotes
Paper: Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, More Mustard
Ink:  Cocncord Crush
Accessories:  stitched-poly ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Little leaves, Score-Pal, scallop circle punch, Nesties

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving these colours together!! Gorgeous card - the flower is fabulous. Early happy birhtday! Glad it was you eating all that food and not me LOL!

Lola G. said...

This card is so luscious! I'm loving the color combo. I've made quite a few paper flowers like this, but I never thought to use vellum -- it's really beautiful!

jean said...

great card with today's colora

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday!!! This card is absolutely fab. Beautiful colors and the layout is stunning.

Have a great weekend and birthday!!

Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...