Nov 11, 2010

Stampin' Up MDS



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's week is Playing with Colors- Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Neutral-Whisper White.
But there is a twist- this is not a regular card that I usually make. This card was done using the 
"My Digital Studio" minus the cardstock of course but the images are all from the Winter Post in My Digital Studio. I meant to print the entire card on my printer but I just can't seem to do it right- so I just decided to work on what I have and I think it turned out okay. I was still able to do texture,
embellishments and some coloring. Once I get comfortable with some technical issues, I should be able to actually do a "card". Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Winter Post (My Digital Studio)
Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Ink:  Digital Studio- Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, markers
Accessoies: tafetta ribbon, pearls
Tools:  My Digital Studio (MDS), circle punches, Score-Pal

1 comment:

Lana Clarke said...

Oh this is so fresh and crisp I love it!
Hugs
Lana x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...