Nov 18, 2010

Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

It is really a Happy Thursday for me. Why? It's my BIRTHDAY and I intend to celebrate for the rest of the week. I made a wish and it was granted. My DH is taking me to the happiest place where something magical happens. I also had my pre-birthday party yesterday and got everyhting I wish for- and that is to be with my family, and friends (and BFF). And the Birthday Cards- I truly enjoy receiving and admiring them from everywhere and even the one from Belgium. I know !!!
Anyway, today's colors surely call for the occasion.  Who would not want these colors- they are bright and cheery, and as the sentiment says-thank you very much to everyone that makes my life- SPECIAL, not just today but everyday. I received e-mails everyday that makes me feel good and wonderful inside from all of you and... I THANK YOU. It means so much to me, so keep them coming, he, he!!!
Playing with Colors- Pacific Point, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight and my Neutral-Whisper White.
I used the fusion flower sizzlit, also used the Itty Bitty Shapes punch to decorate the center.  I embeelished with Pacific Point ribbon and corduroy button. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly
Paper:  Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Pacific Point, peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  striped Pacific Point ribbon, corduroy button, tiny brads
Tools:  Big Shot, fusion flower sizzlit, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

8 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so blessed and lucky to have an amazing and wonderful people around you who are also making your birthday even extra more special. That's the most important above all!

Julie DiMatteo said...

Happy Birthday, Chat! I love your card today - well, I love all of your cards :). Hope you have a great week celebrating!

Julie
www.thepaperpixie.com

Andrea said...

Well Happy Birthday to you. I am assuming that you are headed to Disneyland with your comments about happy, and magical. If that's the case, you will be in my backyard. I hope you have a wonderful day, and time at that happy place.
Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration you share with us all. You really are very talented.

melissa tootle said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome artwork.
I hope you have a great day...

Vera said...

Love these colors, Chat! I'm happy my card made it to the US in time for your birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

jean said...

My good Friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
YOU AND MANY MORE. Your card is gorgeou and very cheery. Have
Fun, Fun, Fun

airbornewife said...

Happy Birthday!!

I hope you had a great day ~

wonderful cards by the way.

~ Pam

Debbie Henderson said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! Sorry I'm late, I am vacationing in Florida and visited you today. You were born in the best month!! My birthday is in November also! I hope you had a special day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...