Nov 30, 2010

Poinsettia Card



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Finally got my much needed sleep and woke up this morning feeling energized. This card I made today using the Bells and Boughs stamp set.  I did not realized I was going to like this set but I do. I love coloring and it was easy to color.  I used the Score-Pal for the main panel and it made a beautiful bacckground texture. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Bells and Boughs
Paper: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, button
Tools:  Score-Pal, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a gorgeous elegant card xx

Kristin Moore said...

This is beautiful! Love that ribbon with the button in the center. Great layout too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...