Nov 1, 2010

Stampin' Up Falling Leaves



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I hope everyone had a good time yesterday  Trick or Treating. I sampled every single candy in the bag and that was my dinner, he!,he!.
Anyway, here is my Simply Simple card today.  I used the Falling Leaves and used More Mustard, Old Olive and Early Espresso.  I used the Fancy Flower Extra Large punch to create the scallops-what a cool idea! I learned that at our demo meeting last month and I just have to try it. I added some gold pearls and satin Chocolate ribbon. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Falling Leaves, Grateful Greetings
Paper:  Cumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard
Accessories:  satin ribbon, gold pearls
Tools:  piercing tool, Fancy Flower Extra Large

Just FYI if you ordered, I e-mailed the November Tutorial and should be in your mail.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Chat
Hopefully you didn't get sick with
all the candy
Great Fall card, fabulous layout

Anonymous said...

I just love this card. I love the color combo with the purple and yellow...and very cute design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...