Nov 15, 2010

Simply Simple 27



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Need a little perking up this morning ? I just got the thing for you- Morning Cup stamp set.  I have been wanting to get this set being the coffee drinker that I am. I call it my eye opener in the morning.  This fits our Simply Simple week.  I used the Love Letter DSP which makes a nice background for Very Vanilla paper. I used 2 punches for the sentiment framing. I found these heart brads which makes a perfect addition and fits into heart cup. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog  ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created for her Simply Simple design.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: ribbon, heart brads
Tools:  modern label punch, window punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

jean said...

Chat Lovely card, fabulous layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...