Nov 22, 2010

Stampin' Up Snow Swirled



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

It was a wonderful mini vacation last weekend for me and my DH. Despite the rain , it did not stop us from going places- Downtown LA, Hollywood, Universal City walk and Chinatown.  I must have gained 10lbs. just this weekend. Hanging around with our dear friends made this trip really special.
Anyway, back to reality (as my DH always say) here is my card for today's Simply Simple.  I have a very basic layout, stamped the images and I popped some die cut snowflakes. The snowflakes were sprayed with Frost White. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Snow Swirled
Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Snow Swirled
Accessories:  pearls, satin Bashful Blue ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost die cut, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

jean said...

Chat
Gorgeous card, fabulous layout

sallysbitz2 said...

What a beautiful elegant crisp card, love it xx

Nancy said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love the crispness of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...