Nov 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Wishes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am a bit exhausted  after a demo meeting last night and going to work right after.  I know, like I have super powers...not.  I am ready to call it a night but I just have a few things to take care of  before I go to bed. I wanted to tell you though that it was a super fun demo meeting  from start to finish. We feast our eyes on the card samples and need I say more- the FOOD! 
We had a special guest last night and I do believe we are going to see her a lot more.
Anyway, I did a Thanksgiving card using the Paisley Prints stamp set.  The leaves were stamped in Old Olive and Cajun Craze and then cut after.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Paisley Prints, Seasonal Sentiments
Paper"  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink:  Cajun CRaze, Very Vanilla, Craft ink
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Score-Pal, circle punches, Big Shot, tasteful trim Bigz die

Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Rose said...

Your card is stunning, so many beautiful details, dang I wish I had bought that paisley set, the leaves look painless to cut out. Beautiful work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...