Dec 23, 2012

Fa La La Christmas



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Here is another gift giving idea that will surely be appreciated for the rest of the year. I used Designer Series Papers to decorate these glass coasters. I also included DSP's that they can use for other occasions- Valentine's, Spring, Summer, Halloween and Thanksgiving. You just removed the DSP's and switched them out. The nice thing about the Stampin' Up Papers -they are double sided, so you get to pick out either side. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: n/a
Paper: Designer Series papers
Ink: n/a
Accessories: coasters
Tools: n/a

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
CHat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is a fab gift idea and something practical.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Gabby said...

The dp on the coasters look so pretty! I don't make coasters BUT I will definitely be checking out my dp to see if I can use any of it to make some all-occasion cards w/this or a similar design. TFS Sending heartfelt wishes to you and yours, for a merry, joy-filled, happy holiday! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty gift idea, I have never seen coasters like that..
Merry Christmas!!

Kerri said...

What a fabulous idea! Especially for those of us who love the Stampin Up DSP to be able to see it more than just on cards! Can you tell me where you purchased the coasters?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...